12 U.S. Code §1701h-1. Housing for elderly persons advisory committee

Section Text

The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development shall establish, in accordance with the provisions of section 1701h of this title, an advisory committee on matters relating to housing for elderly persons.

Editorial Notes

CODIFICATION Section was enacted as part of the Housing Act of 1956, and not as part of the National Housing Act which comprises this chapter.AMENDMENTS 1967—Pub. L. 90–19 substituted "Secretary of Housing and Urban Development" for "Housing and Home Finance Administrator".TERMINATION OF ADVISORY COMMITTEES Advisory committees in existence on Jan. 5, 1973, to terminate not later than the expiration of the 2-year period following Jan. 5, 1973, unless, in the case of a committee established by the President or an officer of the Federal Government, such committee is renewed by appropriate action prior to the expiration of such 2-year period, or in the case of a committee established by the Congress, its duration is otherwise provided for by law. See section 14 of Pub. L. 92–463, Oct. 6, 1972, 86 Stat. 776, set out in the Appendix to Title 5, Government Organization and Employees.


12 U.S.C. § 1701h-1 (2018)