(a) Quarterly use-of-funds report (1) In general
Not later than 30 days after the beginning of each calendar quarter, beginning after the first full calendar quarter to occur after the date the Secretary approves a State for participation, the participating State shall submit to the Secretary a report on the use of Federal funding by the participating State during the previous calendar quarter.
(2) Report contents
Each report under this subsection shall—
(A) indicate the total amount of Federal funding used by the participating State; and
(B) include a certification by the participating State that—
(i) the information provided in accordance with subparagraph (A) is accurate;
(ii) funds continue to be available and legally committed to contributions by the State to, or for the account of, approved State programs, less any amount that has been contributed by the State to, or for the account of, approved State programs subsequent to the State being approved for participation in the Program; and
(iii) the participating State is implementing its approved State program or programs in accordance with this chapter and regulations issued under section 5709 of this title.
(b) Annual report
Not later than March 31 of each year, beginning March 31, 2011, each participating State shall submit to the Secretary an annual report that shall include the following information:
(1) The number of borrowers that received new loans originated under the approved State program or programs after the State program was approved as eligible for Federal contributions.
(2) The total amount of such new loans.
(3) Breakdowns by industry type, loan size, annual sales, and number of employees of the borrowers that received such new loans.
(4) The zip code of each borrower that received such a new loan.
(5) Such other data as the Secretary, in the Secretary’s sole discretion, may require to carry out the purposes of the Program.
The reports and data filed under subsections (a) and (b) shall be in such form as the Secretary, in the Secretary’s sole discretion, may require.
(d) Termination of reporting requirements
The requirement to submit reports under subsections (a) and (b) shall terminate for a participating State with the submission of the completed reports due on the first March 31 to occur after 5 complete 12-month periods after the State is approved by the Secretary to be a participating State.
12 U.S.C. § 5706 (2018)