The purpose of the Association shall be to provide a mechanism through which licensing, continuing education, and other nonresident insurance producer qualification requirements and conditions may be adopted and applied on a multi-state basis without affecting the laws, rules, and regulations, and preserving the rights of a State, pertaining to—
(1) licensing, continuing education, and other qualification requirements of insurance producers that are not members of the Association;
(2) resident or nonresident insurance producer appointment requirements;
(3) supervising and disciplining resident and nonresident insurance producers;
(4) establishing licensing fees for resident and nonresident insurance producers so that there is no loss of insurance producer licensing revenue to the State; and
(5) prescribing and enforcing laws and regulations regulating the conduct of resident and nonresident insurance producers.
PRIOR PROVISIONS Provisions similar to this section were contained in section 6753 of this title, prior to the general amendment of this subchapter by Pub. L. 114–1. A prior section 6752, Pub. L. 106–102, title III, §322, Nov. 12, 1999, 113 Stat. 1424, related to National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers, prior to the general amendment of this subchapter by Pub. L. 114–1. See section 6751 of this title.
15 U.S.C. § 6752 (2018)