(a) Reports required
Not later than 60 days after the last day of each semiannual period, the Architect of the Capitol shall submit to Congress, with respect to that period, a detailed, itemized report of the disbursements for the operations of the Office of the Architect of the Capitol.
The report required by subsection (a) shall include—
(1) the name of each person who receives a payment from the Office of the Architect of the Capitol;
(2) the quantity and price of any item furnished to the Office of the Architect of the Capitol;
(3) a description of any service rendered to the Office of the Architect of the Capitol, together with a statement of the time required for the service, and the name, title, and amount paid to each person who renders the service;
(4) a statement of all amounts appropriated to, or received or expended by, the Office of the Architect of the Capitol and any unexpended balances of such amounts;
(5) the information submitted to the Comptroller General under section 3523(b) of title 31; and
(6) such additional information as may be required by regulation of the Committee on House Administration of the House of Representatives or the Committee on Rules and Administration of the Senate.
Each report under this section shall be printed as a House document.
(d) Effective date
This section shall apply with respect to the semiannual periods of January 1 through June 30 and July 1 through December 31 of each year, beginning with the semiannual period in which this section is enacted.
2 U.S.C. § 1868a (2018)