When used in this chapter—
(1) The term "person" includes individuals, partnerships, corporations, and associations.
(2) The term "Secretary" means the Secretary of Agriculture.
(3) Except as provided herein, the term "foreign commerce" means commerce between any State, or the District of Columbia, and any place outside of the United States or its possessions.
(4) The term "grapes" means vinifera species table grapes, European type, whether or not they have been in storage.
(5) The term "plums" means both European and Japanese type, whether or not they have been in storage, but does not mean Italian-type prunes, nor damson-type plums.
7 U.S.C. § 599 (2018)